Residential Painters Rozelle
What Range of Painting Services Do You Provide?
Our company provides painting services for different projects. Our services are available to residential and commercial clients at affordable rates. We specialise in painting and other services associated with painting for the suburb of Rozelle and surrounding communities under a competitive pricing structure. Our painting services embrace quality for the benefit of our valued customers at affordable prices.
We also do renovations for business premises and domestic properties. Additionally, we repair plaster walls and repair damaged ceilings, especially for clients who are ready to sell their properties.
Our painting services are extended to wood vanishing to revive the appearance of the old and worn-out wood structures out of your treasures. Instead of changing the colour, we also retain the original paint and polish up to maintain a glossy touch.
How Soon Can You Start Painting & How Long Does It Take to Complete?
Our turnaround period falls under a few days depending on the complexity of each project. In some cases, our turnaround period can be affected by circumstances outside our control. However, whenever our team starts working on a project, be assured that the job will be finalised on time.
Is Your Company Licensed and Insured?
The business is fully insured and licensed to operate on business and residential premises without restriction.
Do You Provide Any Warranty for Your Work?
Indeed, we provide Warranty for the services, meaning that your peace of mind is guaranteed.
Why Choose Us for Your Painting Needs in Rozelle?
The company is a fully licensed and insured business, hence, eliminating all the risks associated with tradies. Our staff are highly professional and qualified painters with an outstanding painting experience of over 25 years. Some of the reasons for choosing us as your service provider are listed below.
- Our prices are highly competitive considering the quality of service granted and the outstanding customer service.
- Our painters are also qualified professionals who can also offer advice to ensure that our clients make decisions from a position of adequate and professional information.
- We also assist our valued clients with the movement of furniture, minimising the risks to property damage and laying drop sheets to prevent paint drops from ruining surfaces around the painting site.
- We rely on quality painting products and equipment which guarantees a durable and quality service for our customers.
- Our strategy is to prepare for each job by thoroughly assessing individual project specifications.
- Before painting, we make sure that space is cleared up by removing any curtains, mirrors and move the furniture out of the area. We also cover larger items with drop fabrics. Any fixtures and fittings will also be removed, and anything that cannot be removed will be secured by plastic tape.
Feel free to call our friendly staff on 0420 230 861 alternatively email us on firstname.lastname@example.org